Saturday, February 1, 2020

Week 03: Comic Strips (Prince Valiant)

I had a lot of fun reading the Prince Valiant comics. I preferred the art style to the other comics I had seen and it appealed to me more. I read some online as well as in the school library itself and I found it by far the most interesting.  I have very little interest in war stories and purely comedic stories and Prince Valiant was definitely the closest to my type of story. To be honest my favorite thing about it was how stupid his hair was and I really enjoy the female character/the princess. I’m always interested in fantasy/medieval stories and besides the horrid coloring the art was very pretty. I was actually interested in reading the story from the very beginning, which is rare for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 14: Webcomics

     This week's topic is webcomics, something that I really love. I have been reading webcomics ever since I was a little kid. From vir...